View Single Post
Old 2015-09-22, 1:19pm

Thanks for replying, Mary K. I'm convinced my problem is oxygen and/or heat. I've also heard that propane burns much hotter than NG. Yes, I've got to M-15's Y'd together but I still struggle just to make a simple implosion pendant. I guess I'm a lazy bum. I've long resisted having to refill and change out tanks of stuff. Maybe I'd like it so much I'd gladly do it LOL! I could see myself changing out propane tanks. That's easy enough to do at the local King Soopers and if I didn't want to mess around with that, there's plenty of propane companies around here that would gladly set up a refillable tank for me. I really wouldn't even know where to begin to find someplace with oxygen tanks. That's why the concentrators are so appealing to me.

So, I'm curious, not that I doubt you at all, but what makes the 10lpm Regalia so much more effective than the M-15?

I don't mind spending the money at all if it makes a big difference. Do you think replacing my M-15's with one Regalia would be an improvement or would I need to purchase 2 of them? If you think it would make a big difference and it didn't, I could then switch from NG to propane to test that theory.

I've been working with soft glass for over 10 years ... and trying to play with boro just as long. I assume the theory of striking glass is the same whether soft or hard? If so, I feel pretty comfortable with that, fortunately.

I'd be over at your house this afternoon to play if we lived closer for sure!

Thanks for helping me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Scorpion with 2 Regalia's on NG