View Single Post
Old 2016-09-12, 6:32am
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baywinger View Post
a note about the minor and boro color vs other torches, I started on a mega minor and have uses minors in classes, I have noticed the nortel torches tend to run to a reducing flame even when run on tanked oxy. the GTT and Beth torches both run more neutral flames and I found easier too strike boro colors even with oxycons. personally I would say alpha over cricket pretty similar torches but Beth is much better at customer service and more readily available
I don't know about GTT customer service as I have never had to use them, but their smaller torches like the Cricket and Bobcat are almost always available at every vendor. It's the larger triple mix torches that are made to order and can be hard to get.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.