View Single Post
Old 2009-07-08, 8:39am

Someone recently asked what I am using, and I thought I would post it here.

I use Dave's Impress tool (and love it). With the Fits-Pandora tubing, be sure to use the 4.37 die Dave made to fit. The standard die that comes with the Impress will work MOST of the time, but now and then will compress the ID of the tubing, which makes the bead no longer fit a Pandora or Biagi. The 4.37mm die has never done that on the hundreds I have lined.

I also use this arbor press from Palmgren (and love it). http://www.amazon.com/Palmgren-61051...7067274&sr=8-1 The die it comes with has worked fine for most everything I have tried. For tall beads and wide beads, this works better than the Impress. A lot of times I start the first flare on this tool, and finish up with the Impress.

Then there are the hand daps, which I use now and then-- just because I can, I guess.

Ginko Beads
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.