Thread: Devardi cracks
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-20, 12:08pm
I'm a lilac!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemagic View Post
Saturation of color has nothing to do with glass quality. This is the same twisting of words you tried last year that caused the Devardi people to defend themselves.

You need to be careful how thick you use some of the Devardi transparent colors over opaque bases because they can be so saturated, they can cover the base color. The glass does tend to be more saturated, I have found. That has nothing to do with the quality of glass that tends to not be that saturated. It also does not say that other glass companies are cutting corners. It just says that other companies may not make their glass as saturated.
I didn't twist any words, Dan, and you know it. The wording in your auctions now is different from the original wording. Lots of other people saw and remember: lying about it now doesn't make you look any more honest.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.