View Single Post
Old 2011-12-29, 5:15pm
The Harbinger of Cuteness

Jeannie, I'm guessing the weather in Bali is similar to the weather here, in Hawaii? Hot and humid with the occasional tropical breeze? What's funny is that you're south of the equator so instead of being cooler and breezier right now you're just starting your summer.

All I can say is I either don't torch during the summer or I wait until after 10pm or before 6am. Last August that was the only way I could get my torching in.

I use an oxycon and because of that the flame isn't as forceful as it would be with tanked oxy, and having any fans on pointed toward me the flame flutters around like a crazy drunk making it impossible to accurately heat my beads. If it's hot and I can't use a fan, I am in a world of hurt. I tried putting a fan under my workbench pointing up my skirt, and that helped a little and didn't cause too much flame fluttering, but it was my only fan so I had to keep taking it out from under the table when I moved around the house. Next summer I'm going to buy myself another fan to keep under the table!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~

#M-191