Thread: OUTDOORS
View Single Post
Old 2010-06-13, 2:10pm

i used to take my hothead outside on a "computer cart" (the rolly-wheeled kind) & hook it up in the driveway--that was the only way I could torch for 3 years! I wore polarized-safety-rated sunglasses 'cause it was waaay too bright in the full sun to wear didy's--otherwise I couldn't see the torch flame @ all! (safety-eyewear-police need not weigh in @ this point--I've heard it & my eyewear was rated perfectly protective for the torch & glass I was using *and* I was in need of better protection from the uva/uvb/uvc from the SUN than from any tiny amount of IR the hothead/glass was producing anyway! I did the research & talked to my *own* doctors--I'm satisfied I did *no* damage.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

new purple cricket @ home! minicc @ playing with fire in rockland! Sue & Nikki fighting over who gets to anneal the wonkies