View Single Post
Old 2012-01-01, 12:00am

Quote:
Originally Posted by theglasszone View Post
Gul! How embarrassing! I'm entertaining input for any host that I can move to...I have really not been happy with PS but because I used one of their "website builders" (who seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth - emails bounce back as undeliverable after countless tries to reach them). I need to either start my own site that I can "build" from the ground up (assuming the new host provides "templates") or find someone else to build it for me AGAIN! What a HUGE waste of $ they have been to me...
I also had used one of their website builders and when it quit working I could not get any help. I ended up buying one of their standard website designs to keep going. Now the new template has a color change? and they have not fixed it even though they keep saying they will. I will look into another host, I have just been lazy about it because I didn't want to spend more money to get a new template/page built. The first one was a lot of change!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.