View Single Post
Old 2014-04-12, 12:06pm
Super Secret Division

Default New Tucson Show! - February 3-7, 2015 Tucson Glass Art and Bead Festival!

ANNOUNCEMENT!
2015 Tucson Glass Art and Bead Festival!
February 3-7 2015

It's my honor to announce an all new show in Tucson during the gem shows! February 2015 will see a new show that is dedicated to Glass Art, Glass Beads, and Glass Blowers from around the world coming together to display their art to collectors, enthusiasts, and all the great people Tucson has to offer during the internationally renowned Tucson gem and mineral show period that runs the entire month of February.

It's been a long time goal of mine to organize a new glass show that's run for the glass artist community, BY the glass art community. Tucson has always been a great and welcoming venue, but lately the shows have spread us thin and many artists have felt a loss of the camaraderie over the past few years. My hope and vision is to bring as many glass artists as possible back together under one roof, to establish a new show venue that caters to the collectors, artists, enthusiasts, and businesses that make the Glass Art community the greatest contemporary art movement of the 21st century.

There will be many more announcements to be made in the coming weeks, so please stay tuned! I have some exciting news about vendors, location, and applications I can't wait to share. Thank you to everyone who's already shown interest in this show, I'm sure with your support it will be the Next big Thing in Tucson for years to come!

-Doug Harroun / Greymatter Glass