View Single Post
Old 2010-07-23, 4:41pm
Live and Let Live

Quote:
Does anyone beside me fail to see how this will benefit Frantz economically?
I was puzzled by that too, so it's not just you. If I place 3 orders and have 2 on HOLD and then ask to ship all when the third is placed, they only have to pack a box 1 time rather than 3x. Seems more efficient to me, but maybe locating the HOLD orders was time consuming?

Whatever the reason, economic or not, it was a great, customer-friendly service that I will personally miss. Bottom line for me is that it will cause me to order less since I rarely place 'big' orders in one swoop and it's not worth it for me to place several small orders to get killed on the shipping costs.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Maybe HOLD will come back someday.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ETA: Mike just posted in his sale thread from today that maybe they can revive this when the econonomy picks up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by GlassGalore; 2010-07-23 at 4:47pm.