View Single Post
Old 2009-02-20, 3:18am
picking Job's Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegem View Post
But wait! It's all good because I think my 25 Etsy sales in the past 6 months has paid for all this stuff...and then some!
Ha ha hahahahahahh ah aha ha aha ha !!!!
I'm not sure I even want to go there. We both work full time, still. He still does in spite of type I diabetes. Feel yourself lucky if you're not providing everything for everybody in your family. I did a some point. The situation I'm in now may change at any time. I feel lucky that my husband takes care of his (type I) diabetes well most of the time. I hope he can keep his job because I'm not sure mine is going to last past 2012 at this point (and you don't really want to know all the details.).
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-

Palms Etc. tropical seeds and cuttings:

HotHead on bulk propane and a Glasshive kiln