View Single Post
Old 2011-06-17, 3:44pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by New2glassgal View Post
Ok so now I feel bad. At first I felt bad for everyone involved and then I read both threads completely through. I would love for a vendor to help me as much as Donna helped try and find the perfect rubino. I've bought from a few different vendors and no one has been as helpful as I've seen donna be. My next order I'll be going to the mandrel site! I'm so sorry for the deaths you've had in your family. Keep your head up high and remember you have bunches of people supporting you. Ones you know and new ones like me
In your defense, Carol speaks sarcastic bitch talk really well. I think most people would read her posts in the other thread and think they were all sincere. I just speak sarcastic bitch a bit better and could read right through it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.