View Single Post
Old 2011-06-18, 8:10pm
Triumphantly Knit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittsGlass View Post
Donna, need a smudge stick? Sending hugs from the north.
ditto.

I'm gonna chime in and say, I haven't read the latest in the rubino thread...I don't need to.

I ordered from Donna once and she's on my list to order from, again. Glass came quickly, well wrapped and was what she said it was, which was a glass that's hard to find and she had a little bit of it.

When I read that Donna was taking one rod at a time to see what they did I thought, this is insane......talk about going to any length to make someone happy. I thought, what's she gonna do with all those rods that have struck ends? she can't sell them. why would she do this for a small sale?

Why???? Because that's Donna's customer service. I took notice and when I have some money to spend she's second on my list to buy from. And I'll be honest, the only reason she's second is because Irene is first, it's my way of saying thank you for her doing the bulk buy. I don't have much to spend, but I spend it where it makes me happy.

I like the small vendors. I like the vendors who don't try to one up the other vendors. There is enough glass to sell to everyone without copy catting what another vendor here in le is doing. That leaves a really bad taste in my mouth and I've picked up on that twice lately and I've shown my support by buying from the one who's toes I think are being stepped on. But that's just me (and I won't be specific, ya either have noticed or not).

so, Donna, happy space clearing and cut cords and remain in your light.

namaste
Rowyn

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"

"Only from the heart can you touch the sky"

"Be kind whenever possible.It is always possible
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.