View Single Post
Old 2013-04-12, 8:54pm
Flamewoman

I have an older one, but it does turn both ways. I really like it for soft glass beads, perfect for spacers, and even do some small boro on it sometimes. I have several mandrel sleives for it, I have learned how to tweek them to make them work easily with the mandrels. I have found it works best with the mandrels I get from arrow springs. I get the long 12 inch ones, and have the ones I use with the spinner set aside for use only with the machine, so they stay pristine, they need to be flat to work with the spinner.
I think of it like it's a lathe. It's a lot of fun to shape the glass on it, I work mostly boro, but get my soft glass out once in a while just to play with the spinner. I'd say if you were just getting one, the small size would be good if your hands are small. I have small hands, and I'm glad I didn't get the large one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never
know how soon it will be too late.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PLEASE like my page!