View Single Post
Old 2015-05-20, 4:36am
Does my glass look 2 big?

Default I know...not ANOTHER annealing question! :-/

There's tons of annealing questions, I promise I searched. The problem is that there are so many conflicting answers that I am totally confused. So here's mine at the risk of being told...."go search!"

I can only torch maybe a couple times a week and usually can make no more than two or three beads at a time. I make big momma beads! I can't make myself run my usual 12+ hour annealing schedule for two beads.

I'm also a bit worried about leaving the kiln unattended most of the time it's annealing, and the electric bill is worrisome.

What can I do? Can I garage them while I make them? I garage at 930 (Effetre, DH, StrikingColor) and normally go through a ton of ramps and holds -can't remember them all right now. So when I finish the last one, can I turn off and batch anneal later?

Thank you so much!

Reborn newbie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.