Thread: 2016 DH pinks
View Single Post
Old 2016-12-12, 9:52am
Slogan Challenged...

Which four pinks?
I find Khalypso and Clio have changes of color under encasement, depending on the base. They both reduce to a golden color.
I haven't tried Hyperion but apparently that can get a range of streaked colors or a more solid one too. Judith Billig has an interesting free tut on her FB page.
The DH cranberry pink - I haven't tried reducing that one, but I use it as a trouble free rubino subsititute. Well, I find I have a little trouble striking it evenly in spacers. There are still some clear gaps but it doesn't foam like gold violet. Really works more like Rubino without the dark specks from time to time.

Khalypso is my go to for scrollwork, just gorgeous. But for gold dots, I still prefer Aurae.

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy: