Thread: 2016 DH pinks
View Single Post
Old 2016-12-13, 11:26am
da General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tillie View Post
These were the only pinks in my box I got at the Gathering, so I thought they were all the Gold Ruby colors. So I guess I only got the one gold Ruby color in my box. All of the colors I used came out of my Gathering box...maybe mine were mislabeled...they definitely have RG and PL on the label. The RO668 is the only one that is labeled RO. All DH glass is cool, so I'm happy however they are labeled! I do love the 668...sigh. Such a clear, deep claret!

Then I think RO and RG are interchangeable ... DH numbers after the alphabets are all unique so the RG670A is the same as RO670A, etc. etc.

The PL is the only one that's not a Gold Ruby and it's the one shown on the left of your photo.

ETA: just saw your post in the other thread....hmmmmm perhaps it's mislabeled?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|