View Single Post
Old 2012-05-23, 4:32pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SELSEY View Post
Got mine! Can't wait to try it. Is it possible to use a base bead of a less expensive glass encased in one of the silver glasses or does the base bead need to be solid silvered glass?
Thanks so much! Until you get the hang of it, I recommend you use a solid base of silver glass. That way if you have any issues and need my help we've already eliminated layering as a problem. I'm really a purist. Layering can end up cracking sometimes and also the core may bleed out onto the silver glass and hinder the webbing or make it fugly. Once you've got it down then you can go back to layering and see how it goes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.