View Single Post
Old 2015-07-05, 7:05am
Molten Glass Addict

Unhappy Kiln controller not cycling through program

Hi Everyone. I have a kiln controller that I just bought last year, and it was working great. I live in Wisconsin so haven't used it since last summer, and now when I use it, it will not cycle through the program it just stays where it's at.

I had Craig at Arrow Springs help me set up my program, (I emailed him, waiting to hear back but hoping someone else may have the answers) he's awesome!

Anyways, it's set to stay at 960 degrees for quite some time, then when I'm ready to start my 90 minute soak I change the program. The problem is that it never moves to the next segment, it just stays where it's at.

I'm really struggling to understand this piece of technology, so I'm not sure if I made the program "stick", or if I broke it, or what. Gah!!

Hopefully someone knows what the heck I'm talking about (cuz I'm not sure I do) and can help. I sure want to start making beads again!!

I am going to bring the controller in and check my program. And I can get the model or other info that may be helpful if anyone needs it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
< me in my younger days

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
< me now days

< me after a pomegranate rum slushie