View Single Post
Old 2008-07-08, 10:35pm
Sheryll

Quote:
Originally Posted by lori 2 View Post
My problems seem to be mostly in getting a nice even rim.

I also would like to cold work it so the inside is as smooth as possible. I guess it will always look somewhat etched; but I would like to avoid laquer, nail polish, or anything like that.
I do have some Cerium oxide, and lots of dremel bits, but have no idea what to use.
Lori, the even rim is my problem too. Hopefully someone can give us some tips.

For the inside, a battery operated nail shaper (they used to have these on late night tv a couple years ago). Anyway, it came with diamond bits and some white bits not sure what it's made of and works great with just a little water. It's not shiny like the outside but it's not as etched either. I'm sure a dremel will be even better since it has more torque. Hope that helps you to clean it out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.