View Single Post
Old 2007-01-23, 11:51am
Administrator

I did not agree to do this project. I agreed to look at it. I did look at it and decide it was not worth the time it would take to index and distribute this on an ongoing basis.

Thank you for the work that you did Lizabeads. I did tell you that it was ok for you to take on this project. I am sorry that it was unable to be finished. If I had been asked from the beginning if you could gather tutorials and then send all of the stuff to me to finish then I would have said no.

As far as tutorials go, I have a whole section for them. I provide them for free with the option of people donating money if they find them helpful or feel like it. LE is a free service that runs off of the ad money and donations. I did not say LE does not need money, nor did I say that it does. We provide information for free and let people make their own choices as to if they would like to donate or not.

If you plan on distributing the tutorials anyways please make sure that you contact the people who provided them to make sure that they still give you permission since it has been so long and since you are now distributing them in a way that was not originally agreed upon between you and the tutorial providers.

This was your project, not LE's project.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.