View Single Post
Old 2007-03-19, 10:36am
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberly View Post
Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Where are you going to be??
Not sure yet. Coming out to stay with some pipe makers. I think they are in Eugene and Arcadia (?). I'm still waiting to find out more.

But, I'm also thinking about going to see a friend in California, so I'll probably be all over the place...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarbeardog View Post
thanks squid for post the thread ....
Don't know how to do that linking business.
What are inside out beads?
A very simplistic explanation is that you take a clear tube, open it up, draw designs on the inside. Then close it back down and shape it into a bead.

Here are photos of some that I own (no photos of recent ones I've done, though - I need to take some):

Oh, here's an early attempt of mine. Don't laugh. I've come a LONG way since then...

Also, look up Evolving Beau on this board. He makes some exquisite inside out beads....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.