View Single Post
Old 2011-07-05, 9:40pm
Goddess

Hi everyone, I wanted to let you all know that I've adjusted the base price of all of my tutorials, they are now just $20.00 and will remain at this price.
The goddess tutorial is still $18.00.
Note: If you buy through Etsy they are all $1.00 more due to the higher fees I have to pay there.
Buying directly through my website is the best way to go, not only is it cheaper, but it is also instant download! If you click on the main banner below in my sig. it will take you directly to the tutorial section on my website.
Happy Torching!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.