View Single Post
Old 2013-08-04, 12:54pm
still in my jammies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth Beads View Post
Wear a latex glove to hold the beads.
I tried this last week because I wanted to keep my fingers from getting 'pruney.'
Bad idea!
The glove got caught up in the spinning bit, pulled my finger in and sort of twisted and hurt it. I wasn't hurt badly, but it felt like it could have been worse and I was glad to escape with just an 'ouch.'

Just like a person would tie long hair back and not wear jewelry or loose clothing when working with power tools, polishers, etc., I ran into that same rule on a small scale with the latex glove and the dremel bit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~
~

Creativity requires the courage to let go of certainties. -Erich Fromm