View Single Post
Old 2017-03-25, 9:12am

Default Vegas Deals

This year or booth at the Glasscraft Bead and Exp/ISGB Gathering will be my biggest and best booth with the best prices and best selection available in Vegas this year!

Not only is there the biggest selection of Double Helix glass, but a great selection of CiM, Effetre, boro by Northstar, Tag, Golden Gate and more.

Cheap tools and expensive tools, used tools, Silver leaf, gold leaf, copper leaf, silver foil, and paladium.

I have a selection of glass art for sale from Mikey's Collection plus Thai Silver from a long time ago.

Great prices on everything.

We are having a great sale this week, but for Vegas another and different selection of colors at prices making it worth buying in Vegas.

Plus we have the "Rubber Duck Experience" and you can win a lovely pile of glass.

And when you shop you get another chance to win a different pile of glass and other goodies.

And the weather, going from 50 degrees to 80 degrees, I need a change and a change is coming.

Mike

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206