View Single Post
Old 2013-01-04, 11:40am
Dani

Question Anyone have problems with CIM site?

Hi All,
Haven't been around for awhile, 24 foster kittens this year, all sick, so giving 4 medications twice a day left no time for anything, my poor torch is dusty!

Anyway, I was just looking at the new messy glass on Frantz site and tried to access Creation is Messy from there and got an error message " You are not authorized to view this page
The Web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP addresses that are not allowed to access the Web site, and the IP address of your browsing computer is on this list.
Please try the following:

Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.
HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected.
Internet Information Services (IIS)"

I tried to access through a direct search as well with the same results.

Anyone else have this problem? I can not contact web admin if I can not get the page?

I love the glass and never had a problem before.

Thanks
All of my life I have been searching for that thing that I cannot stand not to do, something that pulls me to it daily.Naturally when I finally find that thing that does indeed draw me to it (like a moth to a flame) It would of course have to involve explosive & toxic materials, fire and hot molten glass
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.