Thread: Cane Recipe
View Single Post
Old 2010-01-24, 8:46am
thecoralcat

Location: Upstate South Carolina about 20 minutes south of Asheville, NC

Tim - At no time did I denigrate your work - What I objected to was your comment that Kathaleen did not have the intelligence to "ask the right question". Who are You that you should be the arbiter of proper questioning? The day before you had come into the Gallery and decided to tell another newbie that their comments were inappropriate for that forum as it was "too fast and furious". Get real - If you are going to make those types of comments - then at least post some of your work. Please don't tell me what behavior I will or will not engage in. You do NOT have that right. I will continue to defend attacks against newbies and do not appreciate your language in describing your PERCEPTION of what should be "proper" on the forum for them to ask and the way in which they should ask it. If you don't have anything to offer in answer to their question, then a PM to your intended recipient would have been the way to go, and you should have stayed off of the thread rather than accost someone for the manner in which they asked the question. It may never have occurred to you in your arrogance that a newbie may not have the knowledge to ask the question in the proper way! So please TIM - do not indulge in this behavior again!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Victorian Style Floral available now!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NEW TUTORIAL!
Joan - Ancient Creator of Unique Disasters in glass!

Last edited by j2canoe; 2010-01-24 at 8:51am.