View Single Post
Old 2013-06-20, 3:26pm
Slogan Challenged...

I will note that I had some difficulty getting responses to emails, also. I am hard of hearing, so I do not like using the telephone. I found a much better rate of response when using the PM system here on LE, in case anyone needs that.

Otherwise, I will say that when I did receive my machine, it was well-packaged, clean and ready to be used. It is a little workhorse, and I really like the warranty. I would probably buy from Jack just for that, but the price was so good I was extra pleased with my purchase.

I think you can pretty much count on a wait and having to stay on top of things. If the wait doesn't suit you, find another vendor by all means. But, I would make sure that you know what the warranty is. I think fixing these must be a real bear and shipping is expensive. Hope it all works out for you.

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy:

Last edited by KJohn; 2013-06-20 at 3:28pm.