View Single Post
Old 2013-06-25, 3:07pm

Quote:
Now that I am looking through these forums I guess my problem isn't so original. I ordered from Unlimited Oxygen on March 29th. I paid in full that day. I was told my order would take 60 days or less. We are now a week away from 90 days. At 60 days I emailed, contact us in a week was the response. A week later, I emailed again, contact us in a couple weeks. A couple weeks go by, another email, no answer, another email, no answer, another email, no answer. Finally I got an answer 2 days ago. I was told they are now running at 90 days for orders. That I should have called, "which is something I doubt you have done".

The point of this thread is not to air dirty laundry or point fingers or slam anyone. I just want to find out when I will get my machine. The last email I got from Jack left a very bad feeling in my stomach. I bought from them because I saw several times that its a very very good product, and I still believe that. But going way beyond the deadline without apology or letting me know what's going on at all is really a crappy way to treat me. I was made to feel like it was my fault for not calling, when in the beginning I asked can we do this all by email and I was told that was not a problem. I don't have easy access to a phone and prefer not to use it.

So now I'm again in this limbo, I asked will I have my machine next week since that's the 90 day anniversary and you are running at 90 days? So far, no answer. For me this is a huge purchase and I saved up for it. To have my money out there with no product really has me worried.

To those who have dealt with UO2, will I get my machine? Should I try to get my money back from Paypal? With no real date of delivery from UO2 I am really unsure of what my next move should be. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.
Please call

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

866-955-0200
3 year warranty & Life Time Support
PayPal address
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.