View Single Post
Old 2014-10-14, 11:30pm

Default Small studio

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeepers View Post
For all of you who are thinking you don't have the space for a studio I'm here to tell you anything is possible My space is a converted pantry. We just didn't need to store enough food to see us through the apocalypse!!

DH did all the destruction/construction. We wired up a dedicated 20amp outlet just for the kiln. I have NG running. We opted for a downdraft ventilation system vs a hood (which saved tons of space!!).

This is the view from the doorway. I've installed more wire racks on the wall to the left since this picture was taken (more storage for enamels). There is a small crawl space to the back left and I have shelf storage in there for items that just need a place to hang out. It's not very useful space so is truly storage. I thought about trying to open up that wall but not doable as we have stairs backing onto that wall on the other side.

It's tiny but packs a punch. I love it!!

I love the studio organisation, but I love the collection of CG Rollers even more. If I want to buy one it costs me 11 x $ price = R500.00 for on roller|
Ingrid in Durban SA. (audreyDe)