Thread: Frantz Billing
View Single Post
Old 2015-03-18, 4:21pm

Default UPS FREE, USPS Not Free

Quote:
I, too, placed an order last Thursday. So, it's been a week and I've received ONLY the acknowledgment that my order was received. I sent an email today asking if it had been shipped yet and asking why they don't use Priority mail instead of UPS if it has been requested. I KNOW my order will easily fit in a medium flat rate box (FREE from USPS!, with FREE tracking! and FREE insurance! Which Mike charges for), and the shipping would be $5.00 less than they are quoting to ship through UPS. USPS will even pickup packages for free! I paid via CC. I've ordered from Mike for several years, and this is the first time it's taken a week with only an order confirmation. Usually, I order one day, get a confirmation the next day, then two days later get a "look at your order", after which it ships the next day.
A good question. Our free shipping that we are offering is for UPS not USPS. So if you rather have it shipped USPS, then we will charge for shipping USPS, but if you have spent $100 or more and will allow us to ship UPS, then it is free.

For USPS shipments, they are insured for $50 by the postal service. If the package is more than $50, then there is additional charges for insurance.

I hope this helps.

Mike Frantz

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206