View Single Post
Old 2016-02-28, 9:45am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Default Glitter for lampworking

****SALE**** - I need a bunch of this for a project, and placed a large order, so I've suddenly got quite a lot on my hands.. I'm discounting this to $5 an ounce until I'm down to what I need! Thanks!

1 ounce package of top quality glitter for lampworking. This is top quality natural mica, screened to a perfect size for use in beads. This makes fabulous glittery beads, and is easy to use - make your base bead, roll in glitter, or sprinkle it on, and encase. I find that I do better if I treat it like dichro and keep the bead out of the flame until it's encased, but I always work FAR too hot - other people don't report issues with working it hot.

1 ounce is almost 2 tablespoons.

More than 20 ounces available

Regularly $8 - on sale for $5 - per ounce, plus $3 shipping no matter how many ounces you order.

PM me with how many you want and your Paypal addy for an invoice.
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by eregel; 2016-03-27 at 6:13am.