View Single Post
Old 2020-09-20, 3:19pm
Resident Luny

Diane,

Yes'm! Astrid's class. =) Oh how fun to "know" a few folks in it. I am Carli Schultz on FB, my biz page there is juiceglass jewelry. I will go check out your FB page! I knew that BE would work of course, I think she said she tried it once but couldn't remember if it was 96 or 90. But I thought I'd get some 104 to at least not pay and fail due to materials making it harder. Maybe it will end up easier. I don't know!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- artisan lampwork beads, jewelry, and a little bit of rock n' roll.

Be kind to one another. The world needs it more than ever.