View Single Post
Old 2012-04-24, 9:49am

Ahhhhhhh, what a cluster *&^% -_- I won't touch it with a stick. BUT I will add this

Emma your space is really awesome, with you the best of luck. As far as the ventilation? It doesn't look adequate. BUT looks are VERY deceiving!!! I'll bet you a hundred times over if I took this picture to any other forum and asked about the ventilation you would get the same answer 90% if the place is full of glass artists. Once you came back with I had a profesional my mind was dead at ease. Some people assume way too much BUT at least they assume

I still come to Le because of certain artists, the garage sale and that's about it. The drama, fluff and other &*$&# I log on out, don't even comment. Take it for what it is, enjoy what you can get out of it and then move on. You'll make some new friends here and there and get some good info that has taken years and years to accumulate. You don't stop going to the library because of the head librarian or the people putting away the books! You come in , get what it is you need or want to look at, then run on out peace!