View Single Post
Old 2014-07-24, 5:30pm
JennyD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKDesigns View Post
You're right. It goes both ways. People don't like to start a thread saying they had a bad experience because a dozen or so people have to chime in and say "I've never had a problem with ____" which almost makes the OP feel like those people are trying to invalidate their issue. It's great that many people haven't had a problem but it doesn't erase the fact that others have had a problem.
I think you make a valid point. Sometimes we don't realize how we may come off. I speak for myself here and the fact that I did post positively about them on this thread.

I was not aware that people may feel like by posting that I had good transactions with a company, they may feel invalidated in their issue, but can certainly see that could be the case. No way was I trying to do that. Just stating I've had good service with them and to show sympathy for their situation.

I think every company has clients that vouch for them and like/love their service and also clients who have experience bad service, as every company must have good and bad clients. I don't think anyone should try to invalidate someone's opinion based on their experience. (not that am saying anyone has)

I stand by the fact that I believe their service is great(I've only corresponded with Natasha, so that is what I base it on), but I do hope those who recently had issues with them get a resolution.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
...I'd rather be beading!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.