View Single Post
Old 2006-11-30, 8:26pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclogan View Post
Hmmmm.... Which leads to the question....

If I have soooo many colors, how come I keep using the same ones....
oh I can answer that one. At least how it works for me... You use the same colors because you like them. You have so many others because when you get nervous about being down to the last two pounds or so of your favorite color.... or see a sale... or a new odd lot shows up... You figure I might as well order a pound now. Then because you're ordering anyway you decide, well I'll just make that X color I saw. Make that x number of pounds so I'll have plenty if it goes away. then well I'll add a pound of this too, and soon enough you only need another 4 pounds to get to that magic 20lb discount. then what the hell, you're already at the discount you might as well make sure you have plenty of X while you're at it. And didn't you hear that this other color was darker/lighter this time around. better try some of that. better make it three pounds in case I like it and it doesn't come around again. and so it goes untill this months order is over 50 pounds again and you've really only got a couple of pounds you were planning on using. You swear you won't ever do this again and somehow next month it doesn't look like you got that much extra glass... and you did see a new pink you wanted to try....

Admitt it!! I'm not the only one that does this, right?

A woman can't be trusted with decisions about her own body, but multi-national corporations can make decisions affecting all mankind without regulation.