View Single Post
Old 2006-11-30, 8:43pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimberly View Post
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a twin!!!!!!!!
The other thing I find myself doing is ordering the same color from different vendors hoping to get a specific shade. and just in case its the right shade, better make sure you get enough to last this time.

oh and the sellers that give different names to the same glass. and well you know their picture *did* look like it had a more dark red tone, best get that. then it arrives and you find you have 5 more pounds of the same old glass you already had 7 pounds of. but the chance that you'll get a really nice special shade always seem likely... after all why NAME it differently???

Then nots forget the people who decide to sell out their 104 for what ever reason and you figure its a bargin because theres plenty of good colors and at least 5 or 6 odd lots that might be different...

it really does always seem reasonable untill after the glass arrives and you sit there wondering what happened to your good freind, your brain.

A woman can't be trusted with decisions about her own body, but multi-national corporations can make decisions affecting all mankind without regulation.