View Single Post
Old 2008-11-02, 11:24am
Totally Lost

I miss you too Sandy!! Student teaching is taking up A LOT of my time! I'd buy a tut for someone else, but I don't know anyone else really that does lampwork. I'll have to think about it and see if I can come up with someone to buy it for!

I'll try to give you a call sometime soon! I miss you. If you're around, I'll try to come to the chatroom tonight too. I wanna show you some things I've been doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slcuniques View Post
Hey Steph!! Long time! I've been away and so flippin busy. Sorry I haven't called you in a while.. We've been on the road photographing. We were supposed to go again this week but it was cancelled, so I have time to do this now.
Everyone qualifies.. You don't need to purchase it for yourself. It can be a gift for someone else too. Just let me know who it's for and I'll send it to them when you purchase it. Easy peezie. The entry will be yours, The tut will be for whoever you purchase it for.
Call me when you get the chance. I miss talking to you on the phone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.