View Single Post
Old 2009-01-04, 12:46pm

You know, Carmen, I guess I am just not understanding you. You said,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen Isaacs View Post
All her post does is make a suggestion as yours does to her.......do I see a bit of "double standards" yet again??
My response to you was the following:
Quote:
Originally Posted by pam View Post
It's not a double standard, Carmen, as mine was a hopefully kind suggestion and meant in the very sincerest way. I sometimes think that if people would only do what makes them happy the world would be a better place. If you don't enjoy threads where people vociferously defend their opinons, then why go there? Why should she put herself in such health peril just to read a couple of threads when there are hundreds of others that could be read.

And honestly, your accusation of "double standards" is just that, a double standard. It's okay for someone you know or agree with to have an opinion, but not someone you don't agree with. So, who has the double standard?
After that I addressed someone else and then at the end added the ETA, which was not even addressed to you, but in general.

I am completely lost.

"It is easier to perceive error than to find truth, for the former lies on the surface and is easily seen, while the latter lies in the depth, where few are willing to search for it." Johann Wolfgang Von Goeth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Blog
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.