View Single Post
Old 2020-05-10, 6:40pm
Slogan Challenged...

I haven't heard anything bad about the Sparta torch, sorry if that was confusing. I only meant their version of the hothead. I found it extremely frustrating until I bought an actual brand name hothead.
did you get the regulators from them also? Then they should work with that torch.
I agree with Phil to check out Youtube, and speak to the folks at Devardi. They offer support for their equipment.....sorry I can't be more help. I've nveer worked with the Sparta or used tanked oxy.
The cricket is a great torch, also the alpha if you wanted to go that route. But you should get the Sparta working first. Whatever the problem is, probably will show up whichever torch you get. Hope you can get melting soon!

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy: