View Single Post
Old 2014-02-03, 7:28am
marbeads

Smile Where is the best glass suppliers?

Hello,
I have been away from lampwork for the last few years. I have retired last year and been able to get recovered from a very bad disease. I have been unloading some of my lampwork supplies. I work with soft glass, mainly 104 and a lot of 96 stained that mixes.
So I can get basic supplies, like mandrel dip, silver and gold, powders, etc. it would help if some of you would let me know the best on internet stores that I can visit and get going. Starting in 1997 I bought from FRANK and I am sure that there are several stores and independents on line who are quick and sometimes give good sales.
I will need to practice a lot but there is a local glass store who wants me to get up my ability again and probably trach marbles. I started with them a long time ago and had taken several major classes.
I am very excited about the ability to just have the time to do lampwork. God have given me the chance to retire and live a lot of thiongs I never did for my life and just support my family and enjoy myself.
Thank you all for any information and soon I will be able to give help to others.

KURT

SOSOFT