View Single Post
Old 2016-08-04, 12:09pm
da General

Default Explore the Magic of Double Helix Silver Glass

I had the honor to present at the annual International Society of Glass Beadmakers (ISGB) Gathering conference in New Orleans, Louisiana, last month. The topic, of-course, was on working with silver glass. When I presented five years ago at the ISGB Gathering conference in Louisville, Kentucky, I did it on one of my signature series at that time: Abyss and Torrent. This time, I thought a basic presentation on how to work the silver glasses – striking, reducing, and combination (both striking and reducing) – is more valuable to the attendees.

Such an invaluable resource is worthless stuck as a PowerPoint presentation on my computer hard drive however. Thus I took a little time and put the presentation in its entirety, including three video demonstrations, on my website!

Please note that there is no sound – only the PowerPoint presentation reformatted and the video demonstrations – for the original presentation was not taped.

Enjoy!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|