View Single Post
Old 2008-04-15, 4:14pm
ManBearPig

A Little Dragon won't be cooler than a Mini CC. They are the same torch on the inside. Both are hotter than a Minor and both are hotter than a Piranha. Having used them side by side, I can say that with 100% certainty.

And, yes, my experience is mostly in borosilicate recently, but I started on soft glass, and I teach at least two soft glass classes a month in our store. However, you said how you took Brent's advice, and what kind of glass does he work with?

You also said I made the decision of what kind of torch to recommend without doing any sort of research. That is incorrect, which is why I explained myself as I did.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.