View Single Post
Old 2008-04-15, 4:25pm
da General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
A Little Dragon won't be cooler than a Mini CC. They are the same torch on the inside. Both are hotter than a Minor and both are hotter than a Piranha. Having used them side by side, I can say that with 100% certainty.

And, yes, my experience is mostly in borosilicate recently, but I started on soft glass, and I teach at least two soft glass classes a month in our store. However, you said how you took Brent's advice, and what kind of glass does he work with?

You also said I made the decision of what kind of torch to recommend without doing any sort of research. That is incorrect, which is why I explained myself as I did.
Chad - first of all, I do apologize . . . that sentence was re-written and I didn't delete the "unlike you" . . . I started to write "unlike you, I work mainly with soft glass" and when I changed it, I neglected to delete "unlike you." I REALLY didn't mean to say that you didn't do your research at all! Now I know why you were upset with me as you had every right - the comment was uncalled for but it was honestly a mistake.

I took Brent's advice coz I like everything he has ever shown in soft glass AND I hope to do boro one day (thus my upgrading to a Cuda).

Perhaps they don't make the Little Dragon like the ones you used, for I have used it next to a Mini CC and a Bobcat and find the opposite is true. I also know someone who upgraded from a Mini CC to a Knight Bullet recently and find that the inner fire of the Bullet is cooler than her Mini CC.

Well it goes to show that everyone's experience can be different . . .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|