Thread: Devardi cracks
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-19, 7:55am

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesliedana1 View Post
Actually all I have ever used is BE until recently I want to branch out & try more 104 glass but I do not want to deal with a glass that although it is the same COE as the others seems to need way different handling & doesn't play nice with others! Whats the point ?
Because learning is fun. And the colors are worth it.

My understanding is Lauscha Super Clear doesn't play well with other colors. I have read thread after thread of the other brands that have issues of incompatibility. Seems to me, no matter what you use and how well its supposed to work, you will always have the chance that something will not like to play nice with something else. And it may work fine for one person and not for the other for whatever reason. If you are willing to figure it out it may be worth it. If you aren't willing to take the time to figure it out then go with what you are comfortable with. I have beads encased with the Lauscha Super Clear that cracked a month after I made them. Doesn't mean that I am not willing to try it again and figure out what went wrong.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.