Thread: Devardi cracks
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-19, 10:26am

Well, I am curious about this. I am a relative new comer to the glass world. (Aug and I work a day job so don't get to spend nearly as much time on this as I would like). I am actually quite surprised by the total negativity on this glass from some of you who want to make sure that we know what we are getting into. Every one is, of course, entitled to their own opinions, some of the comments I am reading are coming across rather harsh. As a newbie, when I decided I wanted to try this glass, I read everything I could on the forums here and I went and checked out their website before I decided to buy. The thread on Devardi techniques was most informative of both the good and the bad about this glass and I made an informed decision to give this glass a try. I did the same thing for some of the other glass I want to try. My point is, the only way for me to decide if its good glass or bad glass for me, is to try it out myself after doing as much research as I can. I knew when I bought it I would have to do things a bit differently and to expect some of the problems that I had with it. But truly, for me, its well worth it.

There are posts here that really just sound like no one should even give this glass a chance, which I find very sad. If things like this were said about every new glass that came out many, many people would not have the pleasure of working with some of the glass that is out there, and has the kinks now worked out of it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.