Thread: Devardi cracks
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-19, 11:32am
Rose colored glasses…√

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemagic View Post
Squid, sorry, I didn’t realize you are a glass chemist and know everything there is to know about this glass. How stupid of me to think that I could go by what the Devardi people say on the site, and by my own experience. It is just ridiculous of me to think that the chemical composition of glass could change if you heat the snot out of it, which could lead to problems. I should just go by your reasoning, even though you likely have never used this glass.

And Hayley, if you don’t have the time to learn how to use the glass properly, why did you buy it? And why are you spending all this time posting your long spiel about how much trouble it causes if your time is so valuable? And why are so many other people using the glass without the problems you experience? It all sounds fishy, just like it did last year when you guys jumped on the Devardi people right from the start and tried to hurt them anyway you could.

And yes, I can read what went on last year without signing up. What a brilliant summation that was.

This thread was created for one purpose and one purpose only, to hurt the Devardi People. You were upset when this glass hit the market a year ago and now you’re upset because they are selling so much glass when other glass vendors are way down in sales. But it isn’t going to do any good. Too many people love the glass, obviously. And too many people see right through what you are doing, just like they did a year ago and bought the glass despite your false insistence that it isn’t good glass.
You are SO not nice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
OMG I listed some stuff!!! Little devils ARE ice skating!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP Sunday; You can donate for Izzy's Future Trust @:

Live kindly...'cause karma will bite you in the ass harder than you ever thought about nibblin'...