Thread: Devardi cracks
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-19, 1:21pm
Rose colored glasses…√

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby firefly View Post
I'm a nobody too. You claim to be so concerend about us "newbies "making the right choices and decisions. Mostly what I've gotten out of this thread so far is that I should give up and not torch anymore, because I could destroy the "art" of glass beadmaking by using Devardiglass. Making new people feel like crap isn't helping anybody. I don't sell my beads as I am new and just learning, I aso could not contact Haley to ask for help or questions because I'm without a website. Yet She "cares" about me making informed decisions about the glass I choose???? Strange way to care about people.
In a forum, where owners of companies can post as a consumer giving rave reviews, it is not uncaring, nor is it unwise, to wish to know with whom you are conversing. Further, I fail to see where anything anyone has "said" would make a newbie feel like crap. No one can make you feel inferior without your permission.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
OMG I listed some stuff!!! Little devils ARE ice skating!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP Sunday; You can donate for Izzy's Future Trust @:

Live kindly...'cause karma will bite you in the ass harder than you ever thought about nibblin'...