Thread: Devardi cracks
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-19, 2:45pm
Oh No You Didn't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J&M View Post
Everyone attacked Natasha and you know it.
No. I know what I saw.

Quote:
And what's this "you Devardi people" stuff? Out of all the glass that I use, Devardi is the least used of all. What kind of person are you? Are you a Moretti person? Are you a Lauscha person? Please, let everyone know so we all know what to call YOU.

Jack
You Devardi people, meaning the manufacturers, suppliers and plugs that create new usernames just to come in and insult anyone who doesn't say only positive things about Devardi.

But since you asked, you can all me one of the, Moretti, Lauscha, CIM, TAG, Precision, StrikingColor, Vetrofond, Double Helix, ASK, Reichenbach, and future BE people. I use them all.

You know, all those manufacturers who answered all the questions and didn't insult their customers for daring to ask.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My name is............. Deb
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Minor/Propane/1 oxycon