View Single Post
Old 2017-07-08, 5:26pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVTrout View Post
I would be super irritated if someone stole my work, re-worked it, added some snappy doo dads and resold it as their own. THAT BEING SAID.... I've bought several tutorial that are for the same style bead. I like being able to that because I sometimes have a hard time following the directions, or it just isn't working for me the way the author said it should, or the other tutorial has better pics, or whatever the reason. I can think of 1 set of tutorials in particular that I purchased because I just couldn't grasp the technique.
I hear what you're saying and I understand that, not everyone is good at writing tutorials of taking photis. So to each his own. In this dnd if you know it's copied then that's your choice if you feel okay with that choice then so be it. It still doesn't make it right that it was copied. Personally if I didn't understand the tutorial I would clarify with the original writer as to how I can get better results, ask questions ask for.better photos, otherwise how are they to know there's an issue? But hey if you feel good supporting a thief, go for it, it's your choice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.