View Single Post
Old 2012-03-25, 5:50pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Oh, trust me, my ONLY concern is that I come from extreme longevity on both sides of my family, and knowing I'm probably going to have to live on this pension for another 50 years is a little scary. But frankly, I'd rather eat catfood in my 80s than let my soul shrivel up in a 6' x 4' cubicle any longer.

My PLAN is to build my eBay business to a point where I can actually be building some savings for the next decade or two. Hopefully the studio will play a part in that plan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.